Last Updated: December 13, 2016
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Ironwood Studio. Ironwood Studio collects information you provide directly to it, such as if you register for a Service; participate in Ironwood Studio’ contests and special events; request technical support; or send Ironwood Studio an email or otherwise interact with it. The types of information Ironwood Studio may collect directly from you include your name, e-mail address, and phone number.
Information Ironwood Studio Collects Automatically. When you access the Services, Ironwood Studio automatically collects certain information, including but not limited to:
- Log Information: Ironwood Studio logs information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed and your IP address.
- Device Information: When you access or use the Services, Ironwood Studio collects information about (i) device properties, including, but not limited to Media Access Control (“MAC”) address, unique device identifier (“UDID”), or other device identifiers; (ii) device software platform and firmware; (iii) mobile phone carrier; (iv) geographical data such as zip code, area code and location; and (v) game score and achievements. Ironwood Studio may also collect other data as reasonably required by Ironwood Studio to provide, maintain and improve the Services.
- Information Ironwood Studio Collects from Other Sources. Ironwood Studio may receive information about you from other sources and combine or link that with information it has about you. For example, when you authorize Ironwood Studio to connect to certain third-party social networking sites, Ironwood Studio will access information about you from those sites, such as your name, account information, friend lists, and any other information you make publicly available. Ironwood Studio collects this information in accordance with the privacy policies and authorization procedures determined by third-party social networking sites in addition to the privacy settings you establish with those sites. For more information, please refer directly to the privacy policies of the relevant third-party social networking sites.
Use of Information
Ironwood Studio may use the information it collects about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve the Services and deliver the information and support you request, including technical notices, security alerts, purchase confirmations, and support and administrative messages;
- Personalize the Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that are targeted toward your interests;
- Send you news and information about the Services and communicate with you about products, services, contests, promotions, incentives, and rewards offered by Ironwood Studio and select partners;
- Track and analyze trends and usage in connection with the Services; and
- Process and deliver contest and promotion entries and rewards.
Sharing of Information
Ironwood Studio may share personal information about you as follows:
- With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work on Ironwood Studio’ behalf and need access to such information;
- With other players (for example, in connection with leaderboards);
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of Ironwood Studio’ business by another company;
- If Ironwood Studio has a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; to enforce Ironwood Studio’ agreements, policies and Terms of Service; and to protect Ironwood Studio, its users and others from harm; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
Ironwood Studio may also share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Ironwood Studio takes reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Third Party Analytics and Advertising
Your Privacy Choices
Location Information. You have the ability to turn location-based services on and off by adjusting the settings of your mobile device or by following the standard uninstall process and removing all Ironwood Studio applications from your mobile device.
Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies; however, the Services may not function properly if you do so.
Advertising Opt Out. Most mobile devices provide the ability to opt out of the collection and use of information from your device for purposes of serving ads targeted to your interests. For more information, and to exercise these choices, consult the settings on your device.